Roasting by Infrared
Multiple products can be processed with the Afogrill, both bulk and convenience products. The Afogrill combines two methods of heat transfer when grilling or roasting meat, fish, vegetables, bakery or fish products, namely infrared radiation complemented by classic convective heat. Both methods of heat transfer are independent adjustable and controllable. The Afoheat is a continuous oven.
The Afogrill has 4 parameters:
- Speed of the belt
- Height regulation of the belt ( electrical or manual)
- Power of every single burner ( infrared intensity)
- Convectional heat inside by PID regulation
Advantages and USP’s:
- Short grilling times ⇒ no increasing of the core temperature
- Minimum weight loss
- Taylor made concept in function of the capacity
- Low energy consumption ⇒ due to the Afoheat pre-mix burner control
- Belt widths of 300, 600, 1000mm or even customized
- Multiple products ⇒ by setting the parameters
- Conveyor is removable ⇒ easy cleaning and easy maintenance
- Products can be entered cooked, chilled or even frozen
- Can be installed before or after different cooking equipment
- Oven has no heat radiation due to the fully insulated construction
- Equipped with a fat separator to avoid fire in the tubes, as well as to avoid smell.
- High Hygienic Design
- Taylor made ovens
- Infrared burners top side can be combined with flame burners bottom side
- Brush on the belt as continuous washing system with reduced water consumption.
- Height regulation of the belt by encoded motors with position detection
- “ Easy Transfer “ belt ⇒ no sticking to the conveyor and easy transfer to conveyors behind
- “Télé Service” ⇒ software assistance by internet
- Spraying unit for liquids like caramel, oil, paprika flavor, ……
- “ Rolling conveyor “ for continuous turning of round products like meatballs, sausages, round shape logs,….
- Different “ flip “ systems available to guarantee a perfect turning of the product so both sides of a product can be grilled continuously.
PERFECT MATCH WITH
The Afomarker gives creates on the products the natural marks from grilling. Using this particular burner technology permits very accurate settings of the temperature for the rings. Also the rings are floatable, this avoids damage to the product surface.
The Afobrander is the next generation of the Afomarker. We kept the same features, but as we install a drum instead of floating rings, you are much more flexible. The way the products are put on the conveyor is not important anymore, the drum can be lasered by vertical, horizontal, diago